Thursday 13 September 2012

Wednesday Wonderfuls #87

Hello there lovely readers, and a very happy Wednesday to you all!

Images, Clockwise from Top Left:
1. I am so happy that I finally have this book!!! 2. Moving my collection into the new flat :) 3. Fudgey goodness
4. The lining is going in! 5. I adore mail 6. Ice Creamy goodness

You may have noticed that things have been a little in my part of the blogosphere recently. Well this is for a very good reason: my Sweetheart and I have got our flat! We have spent the last few weeks sorting everything out and last weekend moving most of his bits and bobs to our lovely new home, so there has been very little time for me to blog! But don't worry, I'm still here and planning posts even though I've been a bit absent, I cannot wait to share some of the new home DIYs that I have planned! I'm in Glasgow for the next two weeks miles away from the new flat and unable to pour my energies into unpacking, organising and decorating, so I'm sure I'll get lots of posts up very soon :) I just can't wait to get all my stuff moved in too, but that's not going to be for a while yet, so for now I'll just dream about handmade curtains and vintage furnishings!

Even in my busiest times I make sure I find time for my Wonderfuls, so here are my personal bloggy picks from this week:


I'll be back soon with some project updates (which may or may not involve boning - ooo matron!) and a review of a book that everyone seems to be talking about :)

Bye for now!

Katie xxx

3 comments:

Kerry (Kestrel) said...

Enjoy Glasgow! As it's my home town I would be happy to give you the low down on the best places for fabric/wool/vintage, just email me if you'd like to know x

Zoƫ Winters said...

Ohhh! Good luck with all the moving and new flat excitement! Enjoy Glasgow! I look forwards to hearing about the book! :) x

Rhia EvilDressmaker said...

I actually have long fagoted silk waistcoat, I just didn't know the term for the method. It is modern I think, but it suits the vintage style rather nicely. The style looks rather arabic, so perhaps the method comes from there. You can see my waistcoat here http://www.evildressmaker.com/?p=4003

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...