Hello there my lovely readers, remember when it was Wednesday? Let's just pretend it's still Wednesday ok? :) Things have been a little crazy in my small patch of the world recently, I won't bore you with the details but let's just say finalising things with the new flat and having many auditions doesn't leave much time for blogging! But that doesn't make these Wonderfuls any less wonderful, so let's get to it shall we?
|Images, Clockwise from Top Left:|
1. Scones will always make me happy, 2. New crochet colour scheme, I'm hopelessly addicted! 3. Looking for inspiration,
4. This will be mine soon... 5. Ripply crochet, oh yeaaah! 6. Gin + Raspberries = happy days
As always the blogosphere was full of lovely stuff this week, but here are my personal picks:
- I love the look of these bows sewn into the darts of a skirt. This tutorial over at Vera Venus shows you how.
- Portia's method for storing fabric is pure genius, plus it's very aesthetically pleasing! I can't wait to give it a try myself :)
- I just had to share this post with you by the lovely Emma of Lady Jardin, these vintage burlesque costumes made my heart skip a beat!
- Everybody should have some of these dark chocolate cake donuts in their lives. Just saying.
- And finally I am very excited about this sew-along! You should join in too :)
Well that's about it from me to today, I'll be back soon with more bloggy goodness as things are finally starting to calm down for me again!
Bye for now