Wednesday 9 November 2011

Wednesday Wonderfuls #43

Hello there lovely readers and a very happy Wednesday to you all!

I have been having the most marvellous time in Edinburgh so far, exploring the beautiful city, munching some pretty fabulous food and also having the great pleasure of meeting the wonderful Debi of My Happy Sewing Place, I was quite starstruck I can tell you! But more on that later :)


Today I visited the Elephant House, the birth place of Harry Potter - where J.K. Rowling sat and looked out of the back window to the castle and scribbled down stories of Hogwarts :) - and I had a lovely old time! The food was delicious, I had the most yummy food, steak pie and mash followed by malteaser cake, and a lovely natter with my gal pals, it was great! A good time was had by all, if you've never been I would recommend it, it's a very atmospheric place and as a Harry Potter fan I must admit that it felt like a pretty special place :)


nom, nom, nom!

I can't wait to be able to share my proper pictures of my adventures so far with you all, I have seen so much, Edinburgh really is a fantastic city, I have quite fallen in love with it :) But for now I will have to tempt you with some Wednesday Wonderfuls to tide you over until the pictures come. And I've gathered some good ones this week!


Didn't I tell you there was some great stuff in there? :) That's it from me tonight, but I have some other great posts lined up, I cannot wait to share my adventures with you all! Seriously, Edinburgh is brilliant!

Bye for now!

2 comments:

Walking In May said...

Oh my gosh.....a malteser cake!! Wish I had read your post before visiting Edinburgh two weeks ago!! It must have been yummy!! Sounds like you are having a marvelous time in Edinburgh!
May xx
http://walkinginmay.blogspot.com/

Elise said...

Aah I totally found this place by accident a few years ago, they have the best cake! Glad to see you're having fun in Scotland! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...