Friday 12 August 2011

Guess who was spotted at Vintage on Southbank?

Me! :) hee hee

I feel so fancy! (so please excuse my silly expression...!)

I was spotted on three separate occasions at Vintage by different fashion bloggers who liked my outfit, I felt very special indeed :) I was wearing my red pencil skirt and was especially chuffed when people liked it because it's one of my own creations. I was also wearing my 1940s silk blouse, one woman even admired my blouse so much that she gave me a discount on a silk scarf, how nice is that?!

You like my skirt? Why thank you, I made it myself :)

Anyways, there are pictures of me here, here and here, along with loads of other gorgeous attendees of Vintage, so feel free to take a look :)

13 comments:

Debi said...

YAY! The outfit looks amazing...

Kate said...

It does indeed!

Isis said...

Well, you do look very lovely!

Katie said...

Thank you all! :)

Pippin Lane said...

You look wonderful.......hair, shoes, bag, blouse, skirt...love it all
nattie x

Anonymous said...

You look adorable! I love the colour combination of red and cream.

LandGirl1980 said...

Super smart :)

Miss Marie said...

You certainly deserved to be grabbing attention in that cute outfit! I was super-excited to be snapped by Grazia at Southbank but then I didn't make the cut on their website - you've done much better than me with THREE!

PuppyLovePrincess said...

ah! saddle shoes! i LOVE saddle shoes :)

Casey said...

Your outfit is gorgeous--I can see why people kept commenting (and snapping photos) of you! :)

Katie said...

Thank you! I'm really glad you all like the outift :) Yay!

Anonymous said...

Hi Katie,

So glad you liked my post on your outfit.
You looked absolutely gorgeous.

Jemma x

Aliya said...

Ooo what a gorgeous outfit! Love red and cream together xx Aliya

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...